Pneumatic actuators use compressed filtered dry or lubricated air as energy power source.
Main features of pneumatic actuators are:
- Simple and reliable construction
- Compact design
- Short operation times
- Spring return actuators for fail-safe operation
- Suitable for control duty with a 100% duty rate
- Most economical way of power actuation for smaller sizes of butterfly valves
Wouter Witzel uses both our own TPN actuator design and products from the world’s best known pneumatic actuator manufacturers.
Pneumatic actuators can be equipped with many ancillaries such as:
- Limit switches (direct mounted to actuator or in a switchbox)
- Solenoid valve
- Throttle valve / throttle block / hydraulic speed control
- Electronic position transmitter
- Worm gearbox
- Air tank
- Air filter regulator
Specific technical information on request.